Download the file (MSRDO20.zip) to your desktop
2) Unzip the content of the file (a file called MSRDO20.DLL) to your desktop
3) Right now you should have a new file called MSRDO20.DLL that resides on your desktop
4) Copy this file to your Windows System Folder, this folder is usually found inside your 'C:\Windows' folder. It is called 'C:\Windows\System'
or there maybe a folder called 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64'
5) Go to 'Start Menu' and choose 'Run'
6) A new window titled 'Run' will open, please type the line 'regsvr32.exe msrdo20.dll' and hit 'Enter'.
7) A message will show up stating that the registration was successful.
8) Start e/Forms to see if you can connect to databases.
error message may appear at step 6. This requires that the file be
registered through the command prompt
Open a command prompt as administrator. Go to Start > Programs
> Accessories > right click on Command Prompt and select Run as
2) Change to the location where the file was extracted. That command
3) Type in 'regsvr32.exe msrdo20.dll'
4) A message should appear saying the file is registered
January 13, 2015